- ABR,CRS,SRES,e-PRO,Previews Pr
Cincinnati, OH 45248
Education and Training
* Ohio Real Estate Broker's License, 2005, (state licensed since 1994)
* Kentucky Real Estate Broker's License, 2008
* Tennessee Real Estate Broker's License, 2007
* Hundreds of Hours of Continuing Education to better serve you in 3 states, 1995-present
* Master of Education, Xavier University, 1989
* Bachelor of Arts, Education and Journalism, Cincinnati Christian University, 1985
* NASD Registered Investment Account Representative 1986
* Oak Hills High School, 1981
Areas of Expertise
~ Senior Sales Vice President, and Former Branch Sales Manager
~ Over 1200 closed transactions since 1995
~ CBWS Hall of Fame past decade in the Top Ten agents out of over 500+ in company
~ West Shell, Jr. Award for best demonstrating Superior Service to Clients, Office leadership in professional behavior and support, Vision, Integrity, and Professionalism
~ Customer Service Golden Award, for receiving the most and best response from all clients for the previous year.
~ International President's Elite 2001-present
~ Chairman's Advisory Council, 2001-present
~ Top Office Producer for sales and units in the Ohio-Indiana West Regional Office since 2001
~ CABR Circle of Excellence, 1996-present (Top 50 agents in Cincinnati)
~ Hamilton-Fairfield-Oxford Board of Realtors (#1 agent in that board 4 out of 5 past years)
~ OAR President's Club, 1995-present
~ Coldwell Banker President's Club, 2002- present
~West Shell Presidents Award, for contributing most to office's Esprit De Corps 1996 (same year as Rookie of the Year nomination)
~ Cincinnati Christian University, Presidents Advisory Council
~ Christian Benevolent Association, Executive Board Director
~ Lifespring Christian Church, Elder, Teacher
~ Ross Christian Church, former youth minister and elder
~ Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy, Partner in Education
~ Junior Achievement, former Corporate Advisor
~ YMCA Fundraising Chairman, formerly at the Clippard Branch
We are firmly committed to living a life of meaning, and to giving back to the communities where we live and work. You name the project, and we'll join in or at least give something if we can't!
I hope you'll join us in working together to build a better neighborhood each place we have opportunity to sell, and truly Make a Difference Where You Live!
I'm happily married all 16 wonderful years to my best friend, Judy, who is super Mom to our 14 year old Shannon and my thirty year old step-son James! Cincinnati-born and bred, we love all the Queen City and Greater Cincinnati has to offer, and enjoy the country feel of our home in Ross just south of Miami University. Shannon's an eighth grader at CHCA (Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy) in Symmes Twp on the east side ... we keep the odometers on our vehicles plenty busy!
We cover 4 counties in Ohio (Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont), all of Northern Kentucky, and Lake Properties and Second Homes in Kentucky and Norris Lake, Tennessee. With over 15 years in youth ministry with teenagers, and currently volunteering at Lifespring with the youth group there, we're passionate about really caring about our clients, and making sure the process and the result of home buying or home selling is honest, successful -- maybe even fun!
Thanks goes to my team consisting of my wife, licensed over 22 years, who doubles as our bookkeeper and is experienced as a new construction specialist; my assistant Jody Henlein who delivers care and attention to the detail side of the business, and to our clerical support staff. Also, our Ohio buyer's agent, Emma Ripperger, doubles as a marketing specialist while finishing her degree at Xavier University. As a sales leader in the 100+ agent Ohio-Indiana West Regional led by office manager Kevin Kelly and staff , I'm thankful most of all to our Lord for His many, many blessings.
"Making a DIFFERENCE where you live" is the slogan under which I've conducted business from my first day licensed...and here's what it means for YOU and all my clients: First, it's my promise to deliver exceptional service in finding or selling your home--right where YOU live. And second, it's a tangible commitment to invest ourselves back into the churches, charities and community organizations where both we and our clients live.
We look forward to working with you and your family, continuing the "Making a DIFFERENCE where you live'" tradition for you and your family!
My Personal Commitment to You:
*To win your Confidence by maintaining open communication
and integrity in every aspect of our relationship.
*To achieve Results with a combination of strategic marketing,
industry knowledge and old-fashioned hard work.
*To build and maintain a reputation for client Satisfaction, trustworthy
Service, and consummate Professionalism.
My Standard of Business Practice:
*To service your real estate needs with Excellence, by doing so in the
manner I'd expect if I were buying or selling my own property.
I'm looking forward to serving YOU!
Making a difference where you live,
Senior Sales Vice President
Together with my company, the Sturm team delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers.
These services include:
~ Professional coordination of the home search
~ Buyer Specialist specifically helping our purchasing clients
~ Cutting-edge Property Marketing Specialist
~ Negotiation of the purchase or sale
~ Transaction Coordinator, Carefully overseeing all the details for a smooth closing
~ Financing advice and options individually tailored
~ Wide range of Relocation Services
~ New Construction options and experience to help you build
~The Previews division, utilizing the unique marketing resources for exceptional homes.
* The Concierge service, for hundreds of screened home service providers a phone call away
* Partnership with Coldwell Banker Mortgage, providing instant loan approvals and guaranteed
best rate and terms
To serve you best anywhere in the Tri-State, I am licensed with CBWS in Ohio and Tennessee, and closely tied with a referral partner who knows and loves Indiana.
I also specialize in Second Homes and Lake Properties in Kentucky and Tennessee, where I own a small brokerage, Tennessee Home Finders. You can check that out at www.TennHomeFinders.com !
Our goal, coordinating the experience and talents of our entire team, is to make your buying or selling experience extraordinary....as stress-free, profitable, and enjoyable as anyone could hope for in the real estate market!
Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies, and I've committed to embracing all the industry has to offer to benefit my clients. Our personal investment, beyond company-provided email and copiers and systems, includes electronic signing w/Dotloop, three desktops, two laptops, an I-pad and multiple I-Phones, along with terabytes of data storage!
As a home buying or selling client, you can be confident that I will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process.
This includes :
* Your listing widely exposed to the world as it's posted on hundreds of different internet sites, including Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, CBWS.com, OpenHouse.com, Google, Trulia, Craigs List, 450+ Reciprocity Broker sites in the city, and several personal agent websites such as www.CincinnatiHomeFinder.net, www.KYHomeFinders.net, and www.TennHomeFinders.net
* Custom Feature Sheet with more than 50 interior photos on each listing, in print and on-line, available in the home, as PDF attachments to email, and at the sign box in the yard.
* A Virtual Tour of each of our fine homes featuring multiple photos.
* Lead Router IMMEDIATE response to every internet inquiry within 11 SECONDS of any client's inquiry! (Try it out by clicking on any of my listings and e-mailing me an inquiry!)
* One Place phone inquiry response system...telephone property information available 24 hours a day...and every call is ID'd and I call back to follow up immediately on all that are not blocked!
* Daily updates on every new Feedback received within hours of its being given, and weekly mail or e-mail updates for listings on feedback for showings, number of internet hits on each site, and up-to-date market activity "watch reports" and much more
* Buyer "retriever" services, instantly notifying clients of any new listing with any broker in the city who lists a home matching their criteria.
* Laptop and I-pad presentations available at a moment's notice to any prospective purchaser, as well as the ability to send an email to any inquiring agent or buyer with the MLS info sheet, PDF's or the enitre marketing brochure, and an embedded link to the virtual tour.
* I-phone accessibility to be able to email, receive calls, forward contracts, and access our database for round the clock instant availability and responsiveness.
* Client Portal Market Updates on properties around your home by an e-mail system notifying you of ALL the activity in and around your neighborhood to keep you up-to-date on what's going on while you're on the market, regardless of who the listing or selling broker is!
The Sturm Team employs every possible piece of technology available to expose your property where it matters most...anywhere the buyer is looking, or even thinking about looking!
My Company's Vision is to be the Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Services.
Tom's Vision --Take the company's a step further and make it my personal goal to be the Preferred Real Estate Team in the Greater Cincinnati area. We will be the first choice in service, maintain the best reputation for results, uphold a consistent level of highest integrity, and become the most respected name in the Tri-State real estate market...all in order to benefit our clients and the communities where we live and work.
Our Company's Mission Statement gives feet to that ideal in this way:
Coldwell Banker West Shell is dedicated to creating exceptional real estate experiences for our customers and communities through the passionate delivery of Truly Remarkable Service.
We pledge to promote a fun, fulfilling and respectful environment, one that is open to change and innovation, providing personal growth opportunities for all.
Tom embraces these commitments fully, and the goal of The Sturm Team is to have you FEEL the meaning in your experience working with him and each member of the team. It's the essence of our "Making a DIFFERENCE where you live!" that we live to serve, and make each transaction and interaction a ministry, not just a business deal.
I hope to have to opportunity to work together and show you what we mean! How can we serve you?
I speak fluent "Real Estate," with a major emphasis in the dialects of customer service, exceeding expectations, and delivering a Truly Remarkable and memorable experience!
Seriously, my Masters Degree is in English education, and my undergraduate degree carried two years of Biblical Greek. Since nearly everybody speaks English, we'll get along just fine (and my spelling and grammar ought to measure up pretty well!). As to the Koine Greek, since it's a dead language that nobody speaks, I'd be glad to share together in readings of ancient passages for inspiration or in the event of insomnia!
Awards And Designations
~ Previews Fine Homes Specialist, 1998-present
~ Cartus, USAA and all corporate brands, Relocation Specialist 1997-present
~ Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), 2001-present
~ Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), 2001-present
~ Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS), 2008 - present
~ Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), 2001-present
~ National Association of Realtors, 1994-present
~ Ohio Association of Realtors, 1994-present
~ Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, 1994-present
~ Hamilton-Fairfield-Oxford Board of Realtors, 2001-present
~ Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors, 2008 - present
~ Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, 2007 - present
Int Presidents Elite,Intl.l Diamond,Circle of Excellence